martes, 21 de mayo de 2019

EXPERIENCES

EXPERIENCES
DONE

1. I have been in a town party called "Festa Major". This happened at august of the last year. I have met with one of my friends, Sergi. The party was at night, and the weather was very warm. So I have dressed a orange dress and I have put my black converse. We met at night about twelve o'clock. And we were dancing and singing all night. It has been a nice experience. I remember it was one night before I went to Portugal. 

2. I've been hospitalized in the psychiatric unit, that happened over a year ago. I am not proud of it at all, but I know that because of this experience I am who I am. It has been a scary experience. I was locked in an absolutely white room without absolutely nothing, just a bed. I have heard people screaming and crying in other rooms. I was there without being able to leave the room without the vigilance of my mother, I've slept awful that night. 

3. This is the best experience of my life, I have learned to play the guitar. I learned it las year. And I'm very proud to know how to play guitar, I have started with simple songs: two chords, three maybe four chords. And today I know how to play some Jimmy Hendrix song, Metallica, Nirvana, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, The Cranberries… I love playing the guitar, in fact, do it and write are the way I best express myself.


HAVE NOT DONE YET 

1. An experience I have not done yet is to publish a book, I hope it won't take long to do it since this summer. When I publish my first book I Will sign with the name of "Margo". Mostly I am going to write the books in spanish, but I'll also write in catalan too and maybe just maybe I'll write in portuguese and english. 

2. Another experience I have not done yet is to travel around Europe, I hope to make it with my future boyfriend. It's a thing that I wanted to do since I am very small. And I really want to be eighteen to do it. 

3. Falling deeply in love with somoene and that somoene falls in love with me. It seems silly, but I am a person who lives a lot an emotion like love. I think love is for strong people, I mean it is something that is extremly nice or extremly painful. And sometimes both. I love the little details, in person of course. I love writting love letters. I hope someday to find somoene to look at me like the way I look at him. 






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario