domingo, 19 de mayo de 2019

EVERYTHING HAS AN END

Sometimes I feel that things never progress, I feel stuck and tired. But now an important stage of my life is running out. Many people have left my life. Others have arrived. Time never stops for nothing or nobody. And the bad times only stay behind in time like the good ones. I have the feeling that in reality one never sees the light at the end of the tunnel. Just suddenly you are out of the tunnel. It's over, this time stage it is over. My entrance to the ESO didn't do me well at all, it was the worst stage of my life. I hope to start from scratch well. I hope that the problems are left behind with ESO. I really want to be able to leave all this behind. Those who love me, stay. And those that do not, leave. I want to finish this and never again think about it. I am going to thank all those who have helped me. And I hope I can forget all those who hurt me. I still don't believe that there is a month left until everything is over. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario