martes, 30 de abril de 2019

BEST EASTER PHOTOGRAPH






































I did not know what photo I should choose, so I decided to make a collage of some of my favourite photos that I took this holidays. 
They show a lot of moments that I passed. 
For me, each photography shows a piece of my person. I've always been interested in photography so this is a job that I think I can feel quite proud of. Most of photographs are of flowers, elements that I like or landscapes. They are rarely photographs where I appear. The first photograph is a "Margarida", this one was alone in the middle of a pile of a grass. And it caught my attention because it is a very simple and very pretty flower, that normally is in group, but this time it was alone. The next photograph it was taken a rainy day and I went to buy some clothes. So when I got home I put on my clothes and I took this picture, which I named "1999".  The third and the seventh were done at the same time and at the same place, and I like them a lot because they show no emotion. The fourth photograph is of my favourite place in the town where I live. The next picture is of my favourites shoes and if you notice the laces are untied. The sixth and last picture were taken the same day in the same place. And to finish I have to explain the photograph of the strawberries, strawberries are my favourite fruit. I love them because they are red, juicy, sexy and they are the fruit of the love. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario